These terms and conditions shall govern the use of our website and product as well as the sale and purchase of products through our online shop.
This web page includes health and product information disclaimer.
1.1These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3If you make a purchase on our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
2.1Copyright © 2017 Corpo Labs Limited.
2.2Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website;
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website;
- use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from our website.
3.6Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter and marketing materials in print and electronic form to any person.
3.7We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4.1You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
4.2You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5.1The sale and purchase of products through our website will be subject to “Terms and Conditions of Sale” (from Section 18), and we will ask you to agree to the terms of that document each time you make a purchase on our website.
6.1You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
6.2An account will be created on your behalf, automatically, when you make a purchase on our website. Account information details will be sent to you via email.
6.3You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
6.4You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
- suspend/delete your account;
- edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
7.2You may cancel your account on our website by notifying us in writing.
8.1We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date;
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
8.2We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
8.3To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 9.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
9.1Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
9.2The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 9 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 9.1;
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
9.3We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
9.4We cannot be held liable for any damage caused by improper use or storage of products sold on our website.
9.5You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
10.1Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
10.2Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
11.1Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
11.2We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 9.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12.1NOOFLOW®, CORPOLABS™, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks, graphics and texts are materials belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these materials and trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
13.1We may revise these terms and conditions occasionally.
13.2The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
14.1Subject to Section 9.1, these Terms and Conditions, together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, Terms and Conditions of Sale and Disclaimer shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
15.1These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Bulgarian law.
15.2Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bulgaria.
16.1We are registered in Bulgarian Registry Agency; you can find the online version of the register at http://www.brra.bg/, and our registration number is 201719933.
16.2Our VAT number is BG201719933.
17.1This website is owned and operated by Corpo Labs Limited.
17.2We are registered in Bulgaria under registration number 201719933, and our registered office is at 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., Landmark Center, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria.
17.3Our principal place of business is at 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd., Landmark Center, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria.
17.4You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website;
- by email, using the email address published on our website.
18.1These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of products through our website.
18.2You will be asked to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.
18.3This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
19.1In these terms and conditions:
- "we" means Corpo Labs Limited;
- "you" means our customer or prospective customer,
and "us", "our" and "your" should be construed accordingly.
20.1The advertising of products on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" rather than a contractual offer.
20.2No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in this Section 20.
20.3To enter into a contract through our website to purchase products from us, the following steps must be taken: you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; you can be either guest (unregistered) or registered customer to make a purchase; you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to the terms of this document; you will be either transferred to our payment service provider's website, and our payment service provider will handle your payment, or you will enter your payment details directly on our checkout page, depending on the chosen payment method; we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
21.1The following types of products are available on our website: Nooflow® Absolute Mind – Premium Nootropic Blend
21.2We may periodically change the products available on our website.
22.1Our prices are quoted on our website.
22.2We may occasionally change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force.
22.3All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated inclusive of VAT.
22.4In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay additional delivery charge, which will be notified to you before the contract of sale comes into force.
23.1You must, during the checkout process, pay the prices of the products you order.
23.2Payments may be made by any of the permitted methods specified on our website.
23.3If you fail to pay to us any amount due under these terms and conditions in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions, then we may withhold the products ordered and/or by written notice to you at any time cancel the contract of sale for the products.
23.4If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of our written request:
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third-party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of EUR 25.00 including VAT;
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this Section 23.4 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees),
and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognize or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this Section 23.4.
24.1Our policies and procedures related to the delivery of products are set out in our Delivery Policy document.
25.1Our policies and procedures related to the cancellation of orders placed on our web shop are set out in our Return and Refund document.
26.1You warrant and represent to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms and conditions;
- all the information that you provide to us in connection with your order is true, accurate, complete and non-misleading;
- you will be able to take delivery of the products in accordance with these terms and conditions and our delivery policy.
26.2We warrant to you that:
- we have the right to sell the products that you buy;
- the products we sell to you are sold free from any charge or encumbrance, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- you shall enjoy quiet possession of the products you buy, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- the products you buy will correspond to any description published on our website;
- the products you buy will be of best possible quality.
26.3All of our warranties and representations relating to the supply of products are set out in these terms and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 9.1, all other warranties and representations are expressly excluded.
27.1We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving you written notice of termination, if:
- you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under that contract;
- you commit any material breach of that contract.
27.2You may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving us written notice of termination, if we commit any material breach of that contract.
27.3We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions by written notice to you if we are prevented from fulfilling that contract by any event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any unavailability of raw materials, components or products, or any power failure, industrial dispute affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fire, flood, disaster, riot, terrorist attack or war.
28.1If a contract under these terms and conditions is cancelled in accordance with Section 27:
- we will cease to have any obligation to deliver products which are undelivered at the date of cancellation;
- you will continue to have an obligation where applicable to pay for products which have been delivered at the date of cancellation (without prejudice to any right we may have to recover the products);
- all the other provisions of these terms and conditions will cease to have effect, except that Sections 9, 15, 18.3, 23.4, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34 will survive termination and continue in effect indefinitely.
29.1We may revise these terms and conditions occasionally by publishing a new version on our website.
29.2A revision of these terms and conditions will apply to contracts entered into at any time following the time of the revision, but will not affect contracts made before the time of the revision.
30.1You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions - providing, if you are a consumer, that such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms and conditions.
30.2You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
31.1No breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
31.2No waiver of any breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any other breach of that provision or any breach of any other provision of that contract.
32.1If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
32.2If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
33.1A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
33.2The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
34.1Subject to Section 26.1, these Terms and Conditions, together with our Delivery policy, our Returns and Refund policy, and Disclaimer shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products.